We help our clients deliver their energy and sustainability objectives in what is a rapidly changing and complex market, as new regulations and technologies are introduced in response to global climate change. Beond is a part of eEnergy Group plc, an energy as a service business, that provide innovative software solutions to support non domestic energy users on their Net Zero journey.
Beond is growing its existing sales team to accelerate the growth of our Net ZeERO proposition, which aims to leverage technology to enable private and public sector clients to reduce their energy bills with no upfront costs. The proposition is made up of 3 tangible solutions;
- My ZeERO – a cloud based platform that streams individual asset consumption data in real time identifying energy waste (e.g. lighting, HVAC..)
- As-a-service Green Fund- a no CAPEX solution to enable customers to install energy reduction solutions to reduce energy waste, paid for by the cost savings
- The ZeERO Carbon Market reverse action- proprietary software that is proven to deliver leaner and cleaner energy supply contracts than our competitors
By installing My ZeERO sensor equipment, we are able to identify energy waste and build the business case to install no CAPEX solutions, including guaranteeing savings. Where the client still needs to draw energy from the grid, we ensure we source the leanest and cleanest supply contract via our ZeERO Carbon Market.
This is an exciting opportunity with great potential to build your career both professionally and financially working while helping to tackle climate change.
We are looking for a target driven, commercially aware individual to help generate new opportunities for the public sector and commercial teams at Beond. You will start in a lead generation position, which is designed to equip you with all the skills required to become a fully-fledged client facing consultant. It is expected that you will graduate to consultant level after 24 months, possibly sooner. During the trainee period you will be part of the following learning and development framework;
Months 18-24 will be focused on developing your consulting skills as you evolve into a client facing sales consultant. On graduation from the trainee programme, you will have;
- Developed strong lead generation and qualification skills
- Developed skills to unmask clients’ needs/pains
- Have a solid understanding of UK energy market fundamentals
- Have a solid understanding of Beond’s services
- Have experience of the tender process
- Have experience of client facing meetings
- The confidence to develop their own portfolio of clients
Main duties include
- Cleansing data and sourcing new leads in the relevant target markets
- Targeted calling to non-domestic energy consumers to assess their appetite to use our services
- Setting up qualified appointments where there is tangible interest in our services
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to create and run targeted campaigns
- Achieving daily and monthly KPI targets
- Following up unsuccessful or rescheduled calls
- Keeping up to date notes on the company’s CRM system(SalesForce)
- Attending prospective client meetings with the relevant consulting director, when appropriate
- Work with the relevant consulting director to put together high quality and professional proposals when appropriate
- Full commitment to the learning and development framework and keeping up to date on market news.
- Number of leads cleansed
- Cleansed data completion percentage
- Number of demo’s booked and delivered
- Number of meetings booked and delivered
- Demo/appointment setting quality ratio
- Number of bills/letters of authority received
Essential competencies, skills & experience:
- Appetite for growth and desire to take on more responsibilities
- Highly motivated and focused on driving results in a determined manner
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible and comfortable with accountability
- Excellent aptitude for handling negative responses and determination to resolve and find solutions for prospective clients
- Strong timekeeping
- Very confident communicating over the telephone
- Fast learner- ability to develop deep product knowledge in order to effectively explain our services to consumers.
Desirable competencies, skills & experience:
Previous experience of the utility market or software sales is desirable.
If this role is of interest to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an appropriate covering letter.